Our Garden Rooms are all bespoke designed based on your specification. You choose what you want and we make that possible. Our joiners & craftsmen make everything by hand to the exact detailed specifications using time proved methods such as mortice and tenon joint. We use the very best Accoya wood which has a 50-year guarantee against rot.
We will carry out all the work involved in your Garden Room from the drawings to planning departments right through to completion, including final decoration.
We only use the highest quality materials for our structures and the latest glazing technologies to provide the best insulation properties for your Garden Room.
We off a 25-year extendable log book for you to keep up to date with a detailed Maintenance schedule and free yearly inspections by us for Long peace of mind and investment knowing your garden room will last and perform.
We can take care of everything else, such as:
- drainage – shared drains need Trent water authority’s approval inspection.
- Landscaping – walling, patio, planning, steps.
- Neighbors – all neighbors left, right, across and behind if applicable are consulted with and kept up to date with progress, noise, dust, deliveries, traffic control and parking.
- Our standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail are extremely high to ensure that our garden rooms and Conservatories will last for several generations.
- Building & landscaping
- Plastering & electrical
- Heating & tiling
- Interior design & decoration
- Total planning & building regulation approval.
- Structural calculations.
- Energy heat loss calculations.
- Listed & conservation specialists.
All carefully project managed by me personally on your behalf